Aluminized resin based curing compund. Best suitable for high efficiency water retaining structure.
- "Single application - forms moisture barrier through the whole curing period
- Reliable - no risk of erratic or poor curing and ensures that cement hydrates uniformly
- Provides maximum moisture retention throughout the 28 days curing period, which is necessary to achieve designed concrete strength
- Ensures hard wearing surface
- minimises risk of drying shrinkage, cracks or dusty surface.Offers protection against 'burning' of the fresh concrete surface, which is exposed to strong solar radiation
- also protects concrete surface against influence of aggressive atmospheric conditions"
Domains of application
- "Can be applied on freshly cast concrete or exposed concrete surface after removal of formwork, to form a temporary impermeable resin membrane
- Generally used for concreting, but especially useful for large areas of concrete such as pavements, runways, bridge decks and industrial floor
- For vertical or sloping surfaces such as chimneys, towers, silos, canal linings, columns and beams, where water curing is difficult or unreliable
- Very suitable for the concrete road , pre-cast concrete industry viz. Railway sleepers, fume pipes, manhole covers etc."