CHRYSO TAPELASTIC is a two component, elastomeric, acrylic polymer modified cementitious waterproofing protective coating system in slurry form.
- Resistant to UV (Ultra - Violet) rays Develops excellent bond with most of the building materials.
- Prevents peeling and blistering Arrests salt petre and prevent penetration of salts into concrete and mortar.
- Unaffected by chemical attacks ranging from mild acids and strong alkalis.
- Highly durable in continuous wet service condition.
- One time application, properties improve with age.
- Versatile product – can be used for waterproofing, bonding agent for old concrete to new concrete and repair mortar.
Domains of application
- CHRYSO TAPELASTIC is used as a waterproofing treatment for roof, basements rafts against rising dampness, retaining structures, water bodies, reservoirs, balconies, bathrooms, sunken areas, fountains, dome structures, decks and terraces.
- Damp patches on walls, to seal joints through which there is possibility of water ingress and in any other area, where a quick solution for waterproofing and damp proofing is required.
- CHRYSO TAPELASTIC can be reinforced with fibre glass mats.
Available in 15 kg kit
See related projects