CHRYSO RESICRETE 2118 is a three components solvent free, fast curing, high strength epoxy mortar.
- For carrying out structural repairs it can be filled into concrete/mortar voids/pockets
- Cured resin possesses high mechanical strength, excellent adhesion, non - shrinking properties and a chemical resistance properties.
- Can be used as a Epoxy Mastic.
- Although RESICRETE 2118has a high strength, the cured material is not brittle and retains a slight flexible nature.
- It is supplied in pre-measured quantities of componentA (Resin , component-B (Hardener) and component-C (Special Agregate) according to the mixing proportion.
The cured resin possesses high mechanical strength, excellent adhesion, practically no shrinkage and a chemical resistance properties which is used as bedding or under filling mortar or to repair horizontal concrete surfaces such as :
- Industrial Floors
- Joint arises in the Highways
- Bridge Decks and Concrete Runways
Available in 21 kg kits