CHRYSO®Excem GP 80
CHRYSO EXCEM GP80 is a Chloride free, cement based free flowing, very high ultimate strength, non‐metallic, non‐shrink grout. The material is based on cements, graded aggregates, some special polymers and additives. It is used for grouting of machine base plates, column bases, anchor bolts, bridge bearings. Facilitates early commissioning of equipment subjected to high vibration and requiring high early strength.
- TECHNICAL ADVANTAGES :
- Produces a high strength grout. A typical result with Water : Powder Ratio of 0.13 and 27oC ( mortar temp. ).
- > 300 kg /cm2 in 24 hours
- > 600 kg /cm2 in 3 days
- > 700 kg /cm2 in 7 days
- > 850 kg /cm2 in 28 days
- ( Note : During winter when test temperature is usually not possible to maintain , 24 hours compressive strength will not be achieved due to delay in setting of cement .Compressive strength for 3 days and onwards will not be effected )
- Workability :: Flowable
- Tensile Strength (min) :: 45 Kg/cm2 ( 28 days)
- Flexural Strength (min) :: 125 Kg/cm2 ( 28 days)
- Coefficient of Thermal Expansion :: Compatible with concrete and steel
- Expansion Characteristic :: Unrestricted expansion - 1% to 4%
- Fresh Wet Density :: 2250 - 2350 kg. /m3
Grouting of machine base plates, column bases, anchor bolts, bridge bearings. Facilitates early commissioning of equipment subjected to high vibration and requiring high early strength.
Available in 25kg waterproof laminated HDPE bag