CHRYSO RESICRETE 212 is a three components solvent free, free flowing, and fast curing pour able epoxy grout.
- Can be poured/injected into concrete for carrying out structural repairs.
- Cured resin possesses high mechanical strength, excellent adhesion, non ‐ shrinking properties and a chemical resistance properties.
- Can be used as a sealing material for cracks and voids.
- Although RESICRETE 212 has a high strength, the cured material is not brittle and retains a slight flexible nature.
- It is supplied in pre‐measured quantities of component‐A (Resin), component‐B (Hardener) and component‐C (Special Aggregate) according to the mixing proportion.
Domains of application
- As an injection / pour able epoxy grout with good adhesion to dry concrete, mortar, stone, steel and wood. It is used to fill and seal voids / cracks / cavities in structures such as bridges and other civil engineering buildings, industrial and residential buildings, e.g. columns, beams, foundations, walls, floors and water retaining structures.