CHRYSO RESICRETE 21LV is a two components (Component A –Resin, and Component B ‐Hardener) solvent free ultra-low viscosity free flowing, fast curing epoxy resin system.
- Designed specially for pressure injection into concrete for carrying structural repairs.
- Due to its low viscosity it can be injected into extremely fine cracks also.
- The cured resin possesses high mechanical strength, excellent adhesion, practically no shrinkage and chemical resistance.
- Fine cracks, joints and small voids can be successfully sealed with RESICRETE ‐ 21 LV.
- Although RESICRETE ‐ 21 LV has a very high strength, the cured material is not brittle and remains a slight flexible in nature.
Domains of application
- As an injection resin with good adhesion to dry concrete, mortar, stone, steel and wood.
- To fill and seal voids and cracks in structures such as bridges and other civil engineering buildings, industrial and residential buildings, e.g. columns, beams, foundations, walls, floors and water retaining structures.
Available in 5kg, Pack- A (Resin): 4kg, Pack-B (Hardener):1kg