CHRYSO TAPELASTIC-PREMIA is a two component, high performance, elastomeric, acrylic polymer modified cementitious waterproofing protective coating system in slurry form.
- Resistant to UV (Ultra - Violet) rays
- Develops excellent bond with most of the building materials.
- Prevents peeling and blistering
- Arrests salt petre and prevent penetration of salts into concrete and mortar.
- Unaffected by chemical attacks ranging from mild acids and strong alkalis.
- Highly durable in continuous wet service condition.
- One time application, properties improve with age.
- Versatile product – can be used for waterproofing, bonding agent for old concrete to new concrete and repair mortar.
- CHRYSO TAPELASTIC-PREMIA is used as a waterproofing treatment for large roof, basement rafts, against rising dampness, retaining structures, water bodies, reservoirs, balconies, bathrooms, sunken areas, fountains, dome structures, bridge decks, podium and terraces. Also used as anticarbonation coating.
- Damp patches on walls, to seal joints through which there is possibility of water ingress and in any other area, where a quick solution for waterproofing and damp proofing is required.
- CHRYSO TAPELASTIC-PREMIA can be reinforced with fibre glass mats
Available in 12 kg kit
Bangalore Metro Rail Project Phase 1
Banglore metro is second longest operational metro network in India after the Delhi Metro. On the other hand, Bangalore Metro was ranked the 83rd...Show more