CHRYSO ELASTOTHANE-AR is two component, high solid content liquid applied elastomeric polyurethane resin based cold applied coating system with anti-root property. Ideally suited for waterproofing of green roofs, walls conforming to ASTM C-836-95 & ASTM C – 898-95.
- Can be applied by brush or roller
- No root penetration through the hardened coating
- No harm on live plants
- On drying CHRYSO ELASTOTHANE-AR forms a seamless protective and waterproof membrane.
- Being viscous it does not sag when applied on vertical surfaces. CHRYSO ELASTOTHANE-AR has excellent adhesion to dry as well as primed surfaces of concrete, tile, plaster, bituminous roofing felt, asphalt coating and metal.
- Cured membranes of CHRYSO ELASTOTHANE-AR remain highly flexible even at extremes temperature range (-25C to 120C).
CHRYSO ELASTOTHANE - AR is formulated to provide an easy, fast and sure system for waterproofing and protecting of New and old green roofs, terraces, podiums and planters.
Available in 21 kg (Base – 20 kg, Additive- 1kg)