CHRYSO RESICRETE 2120 is three components solvent free, fast curing, and high strength epoxy mortar.
- For carrying out structural repairs it can be filled into concrete/mortar voids/pockets
- Cured resin possesses high mechanical strength, excellent adhesion, non - shrinking properties and a chemical resistance properties.
- Can be used as a Epoxy Mastic .
- Although RESICRETE 2120 has a high strength, the cured material is not brittle and retains a slight flexible nature.
- It is supplied in pre-measured quantities of componentA (Resin) , component-B (Hardener) and component-C (Special Aggregate) according to the mixing proportion.
The cured resin possesses high mechanical strength, excellent adhesion, practically no shrinkage and a chemical resistance properties which is used as bedding or under filling mortar or to repair horizontal concrete surfaces such as : Industrial Floors, Ker stones, Joint arises in the Highways, Bridge Decks and Concrete Runways.