CHRYSO STICK SBA is a solvent free thixotropic structural grade two part epoxy adhesive especially formulated for bonding prefabricated concrete bridge segments. It is available in three grades depending upon application temperature.
- For carrying out structural repairs it can be filled into concrete/mortar voids/pockets
- Cured resin possesses high mechanical strength, excellent adhesion, non - shrinking properties and a chemical resistance properties.
- Can be used as a Epoxy Mastic.
- Although CHRYSO RESICRETE-2115 has a high strength, the cured material is not brittle and retains a slight flexible nature.
- It is supplied in pre-measured quantities of component-A (Resin), component-B (Hardener) and component-C (Special Aggregate) according to the mixing proportion.
Used as an adhesive for precast segmental bridge elements and provides a structural and water tight joint. It can also be used as a pointing material for stone masonry, heavy duty ceramic and cement tiles.
Available in 3kg kit