CHRYSO®Excem 60 HES
CHRYSO EXCEM 60HES is a single component ready to use , non-shrink, chloride free, cement based free flowing high early strength and early setting grout that develops high compressive strength within 6-12 hours. It requires only addition of water at site.
- EXCEM 60HES is pre-mixed at our factory under strict quality control that requires no complicated job-site mixing, other than the addition of water.
- Facilitates easy handling and storage as EXCEM 60HES Grout is protected in a vapour barrier bag that prevents exposure to the elements.
- Eliminates shrinkage. It has flowable consistency, good workability and excellent void filling action (selfleveling).Is ready to use with adjustable consistency and develops high early strength.
- It is non-corrosive to iron and steel.
- It gives high ultimate strength.
- Can be pumped through small nozzles over great distances.
- Contains no harmful chemicals and it is safe to handle.
- Columns in precast construction
- Anchor bolts
- Quick installation of machineries
- Cavities and Gap filling
- It facilitates early commissioning of equipment involving high vibration and requiring high early strength.
- Crane rail soleplates
- DG Set and pumps
- Column bases
- Bridge bearing pads.
Available in 25kg waterproof laminated HDPE bag