CHRYSO®Resicrete 21 ULV
CHRYSO RESICRETE 21ULV is a two components (Component A –Resin, and Component B ‐Hardener) solvent free ultra-low viscosity free flowing, fast curing epoxy resin system.
- Designed especially for pressure injection into concrete for carrying structural repairs.
- Due to its ultra-low viscosity, it can be injected into extremely fine cracks also.
- The cured resin possesses high mechanical strength, excellent adhesion, practically no shrinkage andchemical resistance.
- Fine cracks, joints and small voids can be successfully sealed with RESICRETE ‐ 21 ULV.
Domains of application
- As an injection resin with good adhesion to dry concrete, mortar, stone, steel and wood.
- To fill and seal voids and cracks in structures such as bridges and other civil engineering buildings, industrial and residential buildings, e.g. columns, beams, foundations, walls, floors and water retaining structures.
- Can be used as penetrating concrete surface sealer for dust proofing due its ultra-low viscosity.
Available in 5kg. Pack- A (Resin): 4kg, Pack-B (Hardener):1kg