CHRYSO® Tard CX is a Non-Staining retarder for Exposing Aggregate from Concrete. This retards the concrete surface to a depth of approx.5mm when a thin layer is applied on newly placed concrete.
- CHRYSO® Tard CX has following advantages,
- Will retards the concrete surface to a depth of approx. 5mm.
- Will not affect the strength of structural concrete.
- Will not have detrimental effect on reinforcement steel.
- The retarded mortar is easily washed away with jet water.
- The exposed surface is not stained.
- It is very useful for mass concreting to avoid cold joints.
- Easy and safe to apply.
Domains of application
- Preferably sprayed on the newly laid concrete surface after the surface water evaporated in the big surface area like raft concrete.
- The treated surface with “CHRYSO® Tard CX” should be washed with jet water after the bottom concrete get set / attend initial setting to expose the aggregate for subsequent fresh concreting / other treatments for aesthetic look.
200 Ltr Barrel.