CHRYSO®Dem Oleo SPL10
Oil based demoulding agent. Suitable for regular jobsite .
- Provides a clean positive release even in intricate and difficult casting condition.
- Reduces labour cost, cleaning time and possible damages to the formwork.
- It can be easily be applied by sprayers, on account of the high rate of coverage, the applied cost of ‘CHRYSO® Dem Oleo SPL-10 compares favorably with that of conventional mould oil. Having regard to the technical benefits additionally obtained the overall economy of using ‘CHRYSO® Dem Oleo SPL-10 ’ can be significant. It forms fast stable thin film when dried up.
- It does not corrode steel. It enables fast and easy stripping of formwork.
- Due to its excellent release properties, little or no deposit of cement paste remains on the shutter surface.
Domains of application
- Poured concrete
- Precast & Pre-stressed concrete
- All types of formworks like Steel, Plastic,timber Fiber glass
- Boards for concrete block manufacturing
Available in 20 lts & 200 ltrs Barrel.