CHRYSO® ADM 300
Additive specifically formulated to improve grinding of minerals, and particularly recommended for grinding cements.
▪ Increases mill production (10% to 25%) depending on the efficiency of the equipment and the characteristics of the material to be ground.
▪ Reduces grinding energy costs.
▪ Improves performance in both closed and open circuit systems at equal specific surface area or equal sieve residues.
▪ Maintains or increases cement mechanical strengths on later strengths.
▪ Improves bulk density and powder flow characteristics, therefore improves conditions of storage, pneumatic transport and packaging in bags.
▪ Improves cement particle size distribution and consequently cement hydration.
▪ Reduces coating tendencies.
▪ Reduces plastic shrinkage (initial set).
▪ Provides a positive pack-set effect.
- Aluminate cement grinding.
- Cement grinding according EN 197-1 standards, type I through V specifications.
- Bulk tanker loads
- 1000 L containers