CHRYSO® VRM 209
CHRYSO® VRM 209 is an additive specifically formulated to improve grinding of minerals and cements in vertical roller mills.
- Reduces mill vibrations (10% to 30% reduction).
- Increases mill production (10% to 20%) depending on the efficiency of the equipment and the characteristics of the material to be ground.
- Reduces grinding energy costs at same fineness of grinding.
- Improves bulk density and powder flow characteristics, therefore improves conditions of storage, pneumatic transport and packaging in bags.
- Improves cement particle size distribution and consequently cement hydration.
- Maintains cement performances especially mechanical strengths.
- Reduces coating tendencies.
- Reduces plastic shrinkage (initial set).
- Provides a positive pack-set effect.
Domains of application
- Aluminate cement grinding.
- Cement grinding according EN 197-1 standards, type I through V specifications.
- Bulk tanker loads
- 1000 L containers