CHRYSO® AMA 650EL
CHRYSO® AMA 650 EL is an activator especially formulated to increase early age, 7 & 28 days strengths. CHRYSO® AMA 650 EL is both a powerful grinding aid and
activator that allows to maximise SCM content, while maintaining early and late strengths.
- Improves significantly early age, 7 & 28 days strengths.Decreases percentage of clinker in cement to reduce CO2 emissions and production costs.
- Increases mill production (10% to 25%) depending on the efficiency of the equipment and the characteristics of the material to be ground.
- Reduces grinding energy costs at same fineness of grinding.
- Improves bulk density and powder flow characteristics, therefore improving the conditions of storage, pneumatic transport and packaging in bags.
- Improves cement particle size distribution and consequently cement hydration.
- Reduces coating tendencies.
- Reduces plastic shrinkage (initial set).
- Provides a positive pack-set effect.
Domains of application
- Aluminate cement grinding.
- Cement grinding according EN 197-1 standards, type I through V specifications.
- Bulk tanker loads
- 1000 L containers