CHRYSO ARMOURCRETE is an acrylic polymer used as cementitious waterproof coating and repair mortar for concrete structure. When CHRYSO ARMOURCRETE Polymer is mixed with cement, a liquid slurry is formed and this slurry used as waterproof coating.
- Resistant to UV (Ultra - Violet) rays
- Develops excellent bond with most of the building materials.
- Prevents peeling and blistering
- Arrests salt petre and prevent penetration of salts into concrete and mortar.
- Unaffected by chemical attacks ranging from mild acids and strong alkalis.
- Highly durable in continuous wet service condition.
- One time application, properties improve with age.Versatile product – can be used for waterproofing, bonding agent for old concrete to new concrete and repair mortar.
CHRYSO ARMOURCRETE polymer modified mortar is ideal for use in new areas, as well as in renovation work for surfacing, protecting, waterproofing, shotcreting, gunniting ,sprayed mortar, repairs to concrete, brick work, masonry and also as a filling material for joints, grooves, etc. CHRYSO ARMOURCRETE polymer is recommended for waterproofing of basements, toilets, roof gardens, terraces, swimming pools and water tanks and general concrete repairs.
Available in 5kg, 20kg, 100kg and 200kg HDPE drum.