CHRYSO RESICRETE 217 is a three components solvent free, fast curing pourable epoxy grout.
- For carrying out structural repairs it can be filled into concrete/mortar cracks/voids/pockets.
- Can be poured on the steel surface (zinc covered) as backing compound.
- Cured resin possesses high mechanical strength, excellent adhesion, non? shrinking properties and a chemical resistance properties.
- Can be used as a sealing material for cracks and voids.
- Although RESICRETE 217 has a high strength, the cured material is not brittle and retains a slight flexible nature.
- It is supplied in pre?measured quantities of component? A (Resin), component?B (Hardener) and component?C (Special Aggregate) according to the mixing proportion..
High?strength grouting and fixing of Starter bars, Anchors, Fasteners, Tie rods, Crash barrier posts, Fence and railing posts, Under?grouting and bedding of Base plates, Machine bases, seat base?platesfor light and heavy machinery including heavy impact and vibratory machinery, reciprocating engines, compressors, pumps, presses, etc. It can also be used as a Bridge bearings, Mechanical joints (i.e. road/bridge/deck types, etc.), Sleeper? less, direct rail fixing, Crane tracks, Light rail and permanent way in tunnels, Light rail and permanent way over bridges
Available in 10 kg kits