CHRYSO POLYCAULK PS is a two component fuel resistant elastomeric joint sealant based on liquid Polysulphide resin and catalyst. When these two components are mixed, a flexible solid elastomeric rubber is formed. The cured sealant exhibits excellent adhesion to most of building materials and superior movement accommodation as compared to conventional sealing compounds like bitumen, asphalt mastic, etc. CHRYSO POLYCAULK PS is available in gun grade and pour grade.
- Excellent adhesion to most building materials including aluminium, concrete, marble, stone, brick, masonry block, quarry tiles, timber etc.
- Forms a tough elastic rubber like seal
- Resilient, recovers the original width after expansion and contraction without losing the surface bond.
- Resistant to water, UV rays, oxidation, corrosive fumes, motor and aviation fuels, dilute acids and alkalis.
- Excellent performance in wide service temperature range from -20?C to +80?C
- CHRYSO POLYCAULK PS used in parking lots, concrete pavements, runways,
- Extreme temperature zones
- Sealing of expansion and construction joints of concrete
- Sealing of dynamic cracks
- Glazing joints of doors and window frames, curtain walls, etc.
Available in 4kg kit