Non-reinforced geomembrane, opaque, made of flexible polyvinyl chloride (PVC-P), with thin yellow signal layer (PVC-P), designed for tunnels and basement works.
- Resistant to swelling, rotting and ageing.
- Very high level of water tightness, even with permanent deformation.
- High capacity for adaptation to irregularities or deformation of support due to its high deformability and weld strength.
- High resistance to puncturing.
- Root resistance in accordance with EN14416
ARMOURFLEX PVC membranes are ideal for high performance use in waterproofing systems. They are used on low slope concrete roofs, balconies, multi-storied car parks, tunnels, for lining sewerage canals, sub grade structures and any concrete or cementitious flat surface that needs waterproofing.
Available in Standard packing: delivery in roll form, 2.0 X 20 m (width x length).
Bangalore Metro Rail Project Phase 1
Banglore metro is second longest operational metro network in India after the Delhi Metro. On the other hand, Bangalore Metro was ranked the 83rd...Show more
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation(DMRC) Phase-II
Project Details: The objective of the project was to provide metro connectivity to people from Central Secretariat to Qutub Minar Corridor of...Show more