CHRYSO®Excem PMC 60
CHRYSO EXCEM PMC60 is a single component cementitious, polymer modified non-reactive selective fiber reinforced repair mortar to provide excellent properties as well as resistance to corrosion and carbonation and shrinkage cracking. CHRYSO EXCEM PMC60 can be applied in thickness from 10 mm to 40 mm in vertical and 25 mm in overhead situation. It is suitable to apply by hand trowel or by special mortar spray machine.
- Controlled expansion to ensure positive surface contact.
- Chloride free and non metallic, hence no rusting or staining on exposed edges.
- Excellent bond to the concrete and steel substrate.
- Low permeability provides maximum protection against corrosion and carbonation.
- Ready to use - only addition of water is needed at site
CHRYSO EXCEM PMC60 is a cementitious repair compound which is used to reinstate damaged and deteriorated concrete for structural and cosmetic repairs. This product is suitable where above average corrosion and carbonation resistance is required.
Available in 25kg waterproof laminated HDPE bag