CHRYSO RESICRETE EPF is a solvent-free, moisture tolerant, thixotropic, two part skimmed coat/ putty, based on epoxy resins and special fillers. It is a soft pasty consistency material which gives a smooth finish mainly for fine concrete blow hole repair and resurfacing concrete structures before application of Epoxy or PU top coat.
- Easy to mix and apply as it is in paste consistency form.
- Suitable for dry and damp concrete surfaces.
- Very good adhesion to most construction materials.
- Fast setting and High early Strength.
- Hardens without shrinkage. No primer needed.
Thixotropic - can be applied in uniform thickness on vertical and horizontal surfaces to rectify concrete blow holes and undulations. It can also use as adhesive to join steel, aluminium items with concrete.
Available in 4.5kg (Combined), Pack – A (Base) – 3kg, Pack – B (Hardener) - 1.5kg