CHRYSO®Resicrete EC 31
CHRYSO RESICRETE EC31 is a solvent-free, moisture tolerant, thixotropic, two part structural adhesive and repair mortar, based on epoxy resins and special fillers.. It is a pasty consistency material which gives a coarser finish mainly for pot-hole repair of concrete structures.
- Easy to mix and apply as it is in paste consistency form.
- Suitable for dry and damp concrete surfaces.
- Very good adhesion to most construction materials.
- Fast setting and High early Strength.
- Hardens without shrinkage.
- No primer needed.
- Good abrasion and chemical resistance.
- Solvent free, High initial and ultimate strength.
- Thixotropic: non-sag and suitable for vertical and overhead application
Thixotropic - can be applied in uniform thickness on vertical and horizontal surfaces to rectify concrete blow holes and undulations. It can also use as adhesive to join steel, aluminium items with concrete.
Available in 4.5kg (Combined), Pack – A (Base) – 3kg, Pack – B (Hardener) - 1.5kg