CHRYSO RESICURE EP is a two component Epoxy Resin based aqueous concrete curing compound. It forms a colour less film on drying. It is a ready to use and can be easily applied by brush or spray. For application on freshly cast concrete or exposed concrete surface after removal of formwork, to form a impermeable membrane which will retain sufficient moisture for effective curing to take place. It complies with ASTM C 309?81 Type ?2 Class A.
- Easy to apply; can be applied by ordinary sprayer, roller or soft brush.
- It cures the concrete without disturbing setting time.
- It is a single application ? forms moisture barrier through the whole curing period.
- It is reliable ? no risk of erratic or poor curing and ensures that cement hydrates uniformly.
- It is water based and hence easy and safe for application.
- It provides maximum moisture retention throughout the 28 days curing period, which is necessary to achieve designed concrete strength.
- It ensures hard wearing surface; minimises risk of drying shrinkage, cracks or dusty surface.
- CHRYSO RESICURE EP is generally used for curing sealing of concrete.
- This is very useful for large areas of concrete such as pavements, runways, bridge decks, concrete segments,retaining walls and industrial floor; also for vertical or sloping surfaces such as chimneys, towers, silos, canal linings, columns and beams, where water curing is difficult or unreliable.
Available in 14 kg (Combined)
Pack – A 4kg
Pack – B 10kg