CHRYSO XPS extruded polystyrene is heavy duty thermal insulation rigid board is a high performance, energy conserving insulation material having proven track record. CHRYSO XPS can be used widely for various climatic conditions.
- Preferred thermal insulation material for Green Buildings.
- Can be used for different kind of areas in the building like roof, walls, and floors. It is also used for roofs with different shapes, size, and construction materials.
- Completely closed cell structure
- Resistant to moisture and water absorption
- High Thermal Resistance
- Highly Chemical Resistant
- Energy Saving
- Excellent shock absorption
- Excellent compressive strength
- Dimensionally stable
- Does not age and rot
- Fire Retardant
- Reusable and can be recycled
- Lightweight and durable
- Easy to cut handle and install
- Resistant to freeze thaw cycle
- Recommended for an invertible roofing systems for Polymer Modified bituminous membranes.
- Recommended for use in conventional methods where CHRYSO XPS is placed below the membrane. (like EPDM, TPO and PVC membrane)
Available in several grades in different densities and thicknesses. It is offered in density from 30 kg / cum to 45 Kg / cum and also available in thicknesses in 25, 30, 40, 50 mm. The normal size of slab is 2400 x 600 mm.