CHRYSO FOAMCRETE is an efficient low dosage foaming admixture, which is used to produce lightweight cementitious materials (Concrete, Mortar, Cement slurry) for a variety of insulation and construction applications. FOAMCRETE helps to produce a stable aerated mortar, by entrapping air into prepared cement slurry in the shape of
discontinued air bubbles to form a cellular structure throughout the mass. The cellular structure significantly reduces the thermal conductivity and density of concrete, resulting in a lower dead load imposed on the structure. It provides excellent resistance to freeze and thaw
- High efficiency even at low dosage.
- Excellent stability in alkaline conditions.
- It can be used with all types of light weight aggregates to produce very low density concrete mixes.
- FOAMCRETE can be used for the production of low?density foamed mortar and concrete.
- As flat roof insulation screeds.
- Insulated floor screeds.
- As a backfill concrete.
- Fabrication of light weight beams, blocks and panels.
- Fire barrier.
- Sound insulation of walls and ceilings.
- As encasement concrete.
Available in 20 kg bucket or 200 kg drum.