CHRYSO® VRM 659
Activator especially formulated to increase early age, 7 & 28 days strengths. It allows to reach mechanical strengths increase and maximize SCM content.
- Improves significantly early age, 7 & 28 days strengths.
- Decreases the percentage of clinker in cement to reduce CO2 emissions and production costs.
- Reduces mill vibrations (10% to 30% reduction).
- Increases mill production (10% to 25%) depending on the efficiency equipment and the characteristics of the material to be ground.
- Reduces grinding energy costs at same fineness of grinding.
- Reduces water injection (up to 50%) at constant vibrations due to better stabilisation and regulation of the bed thickness.
- Reduces water addition to cement which leads to positive impact on setting time and mechanical strengths.
- Improves bulk density and powder flow characteristics, therefore improves conditions of storage, pneumatic transport and packaging in bags.
- Improves cement particle size distribution and consequently cement hydration.
- Reduces coating tendencies.
- Reduces plastic shrinkage (initial set).
- Provides a positive pack-set effect.
Domains of application
- Aluminate cement grinding.
- Cement grinding according EN 197-1 standards, type I through V specifications.
- Bulk tanker loads
- 1000 L containers