CHRYSO® AMA 450E
Powerful activator developed to increase early age mechanical strengths, especially 24 & 48 hours strengths.
- Significantly improves 24 & 48 hours mechanical strengths.
- Decreases percentage of clinker in cement to reduce CO2 emissions and production costs.
- Increases mill production (8% to 15%) depending on the efficiency of the equipment and the characteristics of the material to be ground.
- Reduces grinding energy costs at same fineness of grinding.
- Improves performance in both closed and open circuit systems at equal specific surface area or equal sieve residues.
- Improves bulk density and powder flow characteristics, therefore improving the conditions of storage, pneumatic transport and packaging in bags.
- Improves cement particle size distribution and consequently cement hydration.
- Reduces coating tendencies.
- Reduces plastic shrinkage (initial set).
- Provides a positive pack-set effect.
Domains of application
Cement grinding according EN 197-1 standards, type I through V specifications.
- Bulk tanker loads
- 1000 L containers