CHRYSO® EXCEM 60 HES
EXCEM 60 HES is a single component ready to use ,non shrink, chloride free, cement based free flowing high early strength and early setting grout that develops high compressive strength within 12 hours . It requires only addition of water at site. It consists of Portland cement and special chemicals to impart non shrinkage, high fluidity, high strength etc. It is a specially designed grout which gives for high early strength in comparison to the normal general purpose grouts.
- EXCEM 60 HES is pre-mixed at our factory under strict quality control that requires no complicated job‐site mixing, other than the addition of water.
- Facilitates easy handling and storage as EXCEM 60 HES Grout is protected in a vapour barrier bag that prevents exposure to the elements.
- Eliminates shrinkage. It has flowable consistency, good workability and excellent void filling action (selfleveling)
- Is ready to use with adjustable consistency and develops high early strength.
- It is non‐corrosive to iron and steel.
- It gives high ultimate strength.
- Can be pumped through small nozzles over great distances.
- Contains no harmful chemicals and it is safe to handle
- Columns in precast construction
- Anchor bolts
- Quick installation of machineries
- Cavities and Gap filling
- It facilitates early commissioning of equipment involving high vibration and requiring high early strength.
- Crane rail soleplates
- DG Set and pumps
- Column bases
- Bridge bearing pads.
25kg waterproof laminated HDPE bag